Hello to all AllBright Home Services customers and future customers!
We appreciate your continual business and hope to see you soon. We just wanted to take a moment to inform you of the steps that we are taking here at AllBright to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Virus.
Keep in mind that most of our services are performed on the outside of the home and there is no need for us to enter your home at all. The only services that we need to enter your home for are interior window cleaning and dryer vent cleaning, we will be taking the extra precautions listed below upon entering.
- Be prepared to be greeted with an air high five, an air fist bump or just a good hearty hello! LOL... I know it is a bit funny and unconventional but necessary at this time.
- While performing outside services, if you wish for us not to disturb you at all please let us know, we can complete the task and be on our way. We will then invoice you through email and you can pay on our website www.allbrighthomeservice.com, call the office with a credit card or mail a check to the address listed on your invoice.
- Effective immediately all crew members will be required to wear disposable gloves and apply hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting a customers home.
- Window cleaning towels will not be reused from one house to the next. The towels we will use at your home we be freshly cleaned towels and will not have been used at anyone else's home.
- I will have face masks shortly and all crew members will be required to wear them when entering a customers home.
- All crew members must stay at home if they are feeling ill in any way.
Please, if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call at 952-888-3000
Thank you, God Bless and be safe.
Joe & LaDonna Pettijohn